Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

So it turns out the hot black girl down the hall....

Is a virgin also!! What the fuck?! She's 17, cute, amazing ass and a horrible kisser. We were fucking around tonight(about 45 minutes ago to be exact) and she was like "let's have sex" I was like, "alright let's go!" So I go and put little Eddy Rocket in and i can only get my head in and she's like "ouuuccchhh! oh my god it feels like a pap smear!! Take it out!" I was like "what's the problem? Are you alright?" She tells me she's a fucking virgin and she can't take little Eddy Rocket. At this point I'm like, OK sweetie, let's try again. I line myself up and push and she's like, "This isn't going to work, it's too big." Packs her shit up and goes home. I was left home with a hard-on and nothing to show for it. Fuck my life and virgins.

3 comments:

  1. Dw bro there's plenty more fish in the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lucky dog... get some lube, and you need patience...
    seriously, go buy lube.
    supporting your cause mate

    ReplyDelete